Our activities and extraordinary support of our friends, i.e. visitors, artists and partners, allowed us to extend the concept of the Gallery.
From the year 2017, we continue as CONSTRUCTIVISM ART RESIDENCY, which includes the following:
• gallery space, lecture and study rooms
• Museum of Constructivism
• Art Residency for hosting visitors
193 Soborny Prospekt, Zaporizhzhia city, Ukraine. ‘Social city’ historical district.
‘Social city’ of Zaporizhzhia is a unique architectural ensemble of Avant-garde and Modernism periods. The world’s attention is locked on period of Modernism regarded as a style, a way of thinking and a vision of life of the years 1920-1930. This is the corner stone laid as the foundation of the modern art, modern architecture and modern design. ‘Social city’ of Zaporizhzhia is a vast experimental site where Soviet architects, in collaboration with their German, French and American colleagues were building a model of a new city, of a new society, where they were creating a model of future.
We invite Avant-garde fans:
- artists and researchers interested in Modernism, Ukrainian and Soviet Constructivism;
- cultural managers keen to extend cooperation with colleagues;
- everyone willing to become familiar with the unique architectural ensemble and its origins.
WHAT WE OFFER
· 4 places for guests
· artistic studio
· information and consultative support of projects
· making of printed materials
СONDITIONSSojourn in the Residency requires payment as long as we conduct negotiations withfeeder funds. The price for hosting is EUR 100 per week. Expenses for meals, projectmaterials, transfer services and walking tours make EUR 500 per month. Travelexpenses and insurance shall be participant-specific.
IF YOUR WANT COME TO US PLEASE FILL THE application
Please send application, CV and motivation letter to the following e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org: a.i.r. Constructivism