Catholic Quiz - November/December 2019
Test your Catholic knowledge by taking this quiz from Parable Magazine.
By Mary Jane Silvia
1. How many women have been declared doctors of the church?
2. St. Peter Chanel, a missionary to Oceania, came from this country.
3. What are the main parts of the Mass?
a. Entrance, Communion, sending
b. Gathering, readings, Communion
c. Introductory rites, Liturgy of the Word, Liturgy of the Eucharist, concluding rites
d. Liturgy of the Word, Liturgy of the Eucharist
4. How many readings are there at Mass on Sundays and solemnities?
5. In addition to readings from Sacred Scripture, the Liturgy of the Word also includes
a. The responsorial psalm
b. The homily
c. The Creed and the Universal Prayer, also known as the Prayer of the Faithful
d. All of the above
6. She is the youngest non-martyred saint to be canonized by the Church.
c. Maria Goretti
7. Which of the following popes canonized the most saints?
a. Pope Benedict II
b. Pope Leo II
c. Pope Sixtus II
d. Pope St. John Paul II
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service