Balcony, Concert Hall, Hong Kong City Hall, Central, Hong Kong
1. A Dress Rehearsal is not a Performance. The opera may not be played in its entirety.
2. Musica Viva cannot guarantee the appearance of any particular artist at this Dress Rehearsal.
3. The Producer may decide to repeat or omit any part of the opera without prior notice.
4. Musica Viva reserves the right to make and announce any decisions concerning the Dress Rehearsal at any time. Members of the audience must observe such decisions.
5. Successful applicants shall meet at the entrance to the Balcony on 2/F of the Hong Kong City Hall Concert Hall on 15 December 2016 (Thursday) at 7:15 pm. An admission fee of HK$100 per person is charged.This fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable and must be paid in cash in the exact amount.
6. Free seating shall be observed. Audience should follow instructions given by the City Hall staff at all time during the Dress Rehearsal.
7. Children under Five are not admitted.