Year 5 Learning Journey Survivor
1. Tick the skills you have learned most on this Learning Journey
Working with others
Timeline of Ernest Shackleton’s expedition
Difficulties faced by Shackleton
Names on S’s expedition (ship/island/camp/lifeboat/men etc.)
Research into Antarctica
Teaching activity for parents
2. How would you rate the Lickey Hills Incident Hike
Didn't like it or learn anything
Loved it. Learned loads
3. How much progress do you think you've made on this Learning Journey?
None at all
Tons of progress
4. How do you know you've made progress? (Tick as many as you like)
Good feedback in my book
Good feedback from the teacher in lessons
I've been really interested in the topics
I've tried my best every lesson
I've got better at working in groups
I've got credits for good work and effort
I've contributed lots to lessons
I've talked to my parents about what I've been doing
5. What have you enjoyed most on this Learning Journey?
6. What target will you set yourself for the next Learning Journey?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alvechurch Middle School.
Terms of Service