Harry Potter Trivia
2. What kind of creature attacks Hermonie in the girl’s toilets?
9. A Hippogriff has the body, hind legs and tail of a horse, and the wings and head of what creature?
3. What do the Weasley twins use to eavesdrop with on a meeting of the Order of the Phoenix?
An Extendable Ear
18. What component of his wand does Harry share with Voldemort’s wand?
Both are made out of the same type of wood
Both have the same markings
Both have a tail feather from the same Phoenix
14. Which one of these is NOT an Unforgivable Curse?
16. On what part of the body do Death Eaters display the Dark Mark?
a) Their necks
b) Their forearms
c) Their chests
7. What is the name of Hagard’s half-brother?
20. What must one say to hide the contents of the Marauder’s Map?
17. Why does Lord Voldemort kill Professor Snape?
a) To try to become the master of the Elder Wand
b) Because he thinks Professor Snape is a traitor
c) Because Professor Snape might become more powerful than him
5. Who is Neveille Longbottom’s date for the Yule Ball?
13. Which item is NOT one of the Deadly Hallows?
a) The mirror of Erised
b) The Elder wand
c) The resurrection stone
4. What items does Albus Dumbledoor bequeath to Harry?
The Golden Snitch he caught at his first match and the sword of Griffindor
The sorting hat
15. How does Harry catch his first snitch?
In his mouth
Steals if from Malfoy
with a Accio spell
12. What are the skeletal winged horses that pull the carriages from Hogsmeade to Hogwarts?
6. What is Felix Felicis also known as?
It is a deadly curse
10. Avada Kedavra is known as which curse?
The killing curse
11. What does Fawkes do the first time Harry meets him in Dumbledore’s office?
Heal his wound
Burst into flames
19. When Harry is appointed Seeker, how many years is it since someone his age has been appointed to a house Quidditch team?
100 years / a century
Since his father, James, became seeker
Never, Harry is the first one
1. Where does Professor Dumbledore first meet Tom Riddle?
In an orphanage
At Harry's house
8. How long are house-elves bound to serve one family?
Until their contract is up
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service