PHS STUDENT PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION
Students grades 10-12 are eligible to apply for a parking permit. The cost of the school-year permit is $5 and each student is allowed to have only one permit. Permits are issued in the bookstore during lunch. The permit is to hang on the rearview mirror of a registered vehicle that you are driving to school. Students who drive to school or who park on school property without obtaining a permit will face disciplinary action and may be denied driving/parking privileges on this basis for the entire school year.
All student spaces in the student lot are numbered. Your parking permit number DOES NOT correspond to any one parking space. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. Improper parking may result in disciplinary action and/or your car being towed or booted at your expense.
PARKING IS ALLOWED ONLY IN THE STUDENT LOT, IN SPOTS #1-450.
YOU MAY NOT PARK IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
* The parking spaces on the south side of the football field across from the locker room entrances
* The parking area outside of the loading dock across the access road from the tennis courts
* The spaces west of the tennis courts
* Any parking spaces on the south side of the entire building, including the lot in front of Door F
* The administration building parking lot
* Any spaces on the west side of the building, including the spaces behind the west building
* Any parking spaces on the access road between the student parking lot and the school building
* Any spaces that are labeled, such as NORTHSHORE, ADMINISTRATION, CLINIC, etc.
Please read all of the rules and regulations on the attachment at the end of this form.
Student Last Name
Student First Name
Student ID #
Do you attend a vocational class?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Portage Township Schools.