NOW HIRING - PROJECT MANAGER
We are an IT outsourcing company located in SE Asia and are currently looking to hire a Project Manager to join our growing team. This person will help us plan, schedule and control all project activities to ensure project requirements are met, and provide leadership while building positive professional relationships with clients and team members.
We are also looking for someone who can take an active role in discipling our staff and interns. Previous work experience is important but we are open to training and working with this individual if we feel that they have the right heart and personality fit for our company.
Learn more about our story and how we got into BAM:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the scope of a project in collaboration with management and creating a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determining the resources (skillset, staff, time, hours, etc) required to complete the project and developing a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Understanding and communicating client business needs to the internal team and determining the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Monitoring the progress of the project so that it is moving according to the project plan and making adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establishing a communication plan to update clients and management on the progress of the project and identifying, mitigating and communicating any project risks
- Reviewing the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Forecasting, tracking and managing project budgets, POs and invoices
- Ensuring the success and satisfaction of the client relationship and significantly growing the relationship in terms of revenue generated and account profitability
You must have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager preferably managing IT projects
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques and/or software/internet development lifecycle
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, analytical and problem solving skills and a great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion to work with others, willingness to learn and a good attitude.
Interested in the Position?
For security reasons, we cannot disclose the details of our company but If you are interested in the position and/or would like to learn more about who we are, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you.
Your work experience
Tell us about your last 3 job positions (title, duration, company, role, etc)
Where do you currently live?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Code Engine Studio.
Terms of Service