-Analyze their current business situation
-Identify the best growth opportunities
-Develop a strategic plan to meet growth objectives
-Build a budget that supports their vision and strategic plan
-Develop leadership and management skills
-Determine the best sales strategy for their market
-Improve profitability and financial performance
To register for this course, you must:
1) Turn in and sign this application.
2) Call our office at 303-539-5606 to make an appointment for an interview with a business consultant.
3) If you are accepted into the business program, you will bring the following items to our office:
- Proof of Income (1040 forms, pay stub, benefits statements),
- Proof of Dependents (1040 forms, birth certificates, child support, report cards),
- Proof of Address (utility bill, rent agreement, current photo ID)
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.00.
The total cost of the course is $300.00 which is in addition to the application fee. Scholarships are available based on level of income and dependents. You will be considered registered when all paperwork and application fees are turned in and a one-on-one business interview has been completed. Class size is limited to 25.