2022-2023 Student Parking Permit Application Form
Bryan High School Students:
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year. I hope things are going well in your world and you have had a chance to rest over the summer.
Below is the form you need to obtain a parking permit for this school year. Here are a few items of importance before you begin:
1. Only completed requests using this electronic form will be filled.
2. Any vehicle you drive to school (car, moped, or motorcycle) must be registered with the main office.
3. Parking permits will be distributed to those Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores who complete the registration form.
4. Students without a driver's license may not purchase a parking permit.
5. Students may have only one parking permit per school year.
6. Students may park in the following areas:
a. Student lot on the East side of the school
b. West side of the building in the new pavement area
c. Field house parking lot near the weight room
d. If taking CCP or internship may park out front
7. The following areas are off limits to student parking:
a. visitor parking spots
b. bus drop-off area
c. Fountain Grove Drive
d. PK-5 building parking areas
e. Reserved Parking Spaces
If you park in those areas, you risk losing campus driving privileges, getting a parking ticket, or having your vehicle towed.
8. Students who have completed this form may stop by the 6-12 Cafeteria on Registration Day, Tuesday, August 9, 2022 to get their parking permit. Students submitting the form AFTER August 9th should stop by the high school office.
9. Any car parked on campus without a permit will be identified and a notice will be placed on the windshield.
10. Submitting this form, and providing your electronic signature, means you agree to follow all policies and procedures as put forth in the student handbook. This means you consent to the unlocking, opening, and inspecting of the automobile and its contents while on school premises, based on the reasonable suspicion of a school administrator that the vehicle or its contents may violate law or school rules.
11. Excessive tardiness, truancy, skipping class, and other infractions are grounds for revoking a student's driving privilege.
These parking policies go into effect on the first day of school, Wednesday, August 17, 2022. Please remember to drive carefully to and from school. There are lots of little ones crossing the streets on campus and off. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at (419) 636-4536.
Stephen Alspaugh, Principal Grades 9-12
Bryan Middle School/High School