3rd Grade Mathematics Presidents' Test (2018)
Directions: Read each item carefully and select the best answer. You may use scratch paper and a calculator.
Use the graph below to answer question #1.
1. How many more red shirts than the total number of blue shirts and yellow shirts are in the store?
2. Last weekend Sanjay watched 3 television shows that were each 30 minutes long. He also watched 1 movie on television that was 90 minutes long. What are the total number of minutes Sanjay watched television last weekend?
3. What is the product of 9 and 6?
4. Which of these expressions has a difference greater than 50?
5. Which expression is equal to 720?
7 X 20
8 X 80
9 X 80
9 X 90
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of East Newark School District.
Terms of Service