The Montgomery AFCEA Chapter is the premiere information technology organization in the River Region. Our members work hard to create a positive impact in the Montgomery area by raising funds that are used for individual scholarships and internships, technology grants to local schools, and investment in regional initiatives to help build a world class technical workforce. They also enjoy networking opportunities with Montgomery industry, military and academic leaders at our events and Chapter meetings. Many of our members also take advantage of the numerous leadership opportunities within the Chapter management structure, experiencing great personal satisfaction and unmatched professional and career development. This survey is intended to gather relevant information regarding our current and future members to help us improve our Montgomery AFCEA experience.
1. How many Montgomery AFCEA events did you attend last year (2020)?
4 or more events
2. How likely are you to attend a virtual or in person Montgomery AFCEA event this year (2021)?
Very likely, I can’t wait for the next event!
Maybe, but I need more information about Montgomery AFCEA events.
I do not plan to attend any AFCEA events.
3. What times are best for you to attend Montgomery AFCEA events? (select all that apply)
Early mornings (7:30am – 9:30am)
During lunch hours (11:00am – 1:00pm)
After work hours (5:00pm – 7:00pm)
On the weekends – Saturday/Sunday
4. What do you value most from professional organizations? (select all that apply)
5. What is your preference for receiving notifications about Montgomery AFCEA events and opportunities? (select all that apply)
Visit the Montgomery AFCEA and AFCEA International websites
Receive emails with event and opportunity information
Follow AFCEA on social media: Facebook, instagram, Twitter
6. Please enter your email if you are interested in hearing more about Montgomery AFCEA.
7. Have more you would like share? Provide your comments, questions, and suggestions below.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of AFCEA Montgomery.