Australian secondary schools have always been a popular choice among Hong Kong parents. However, many parents may not know how to choose a school and how to prepare for the application. Contrary to other countries, Australia school admissions generally only require students to take one entrance exam - AEAS (Australian Education Assessment Services). The AEAS test includes not only the English section, but also Mathematics and Logic. The test report will assess the student's ability for studying in Australia and provide advice on enrolling in English classes.
As the only test preparation course centre in Hong Kong, AEAS official tutor will explain in detail of the content and test-taking skills of the AEAS. At the same time, we have invited education consultants from LINKEDU Overseas Education to explain the educational system of Australian secondary schools, how to choose the most suitable school for your children, and the application process. We are hoping to help in developing a comprehensive concept of Australian school application to parents so that you can prepare and apply to Australian schools at ease.
- Australian Educational System - When is the right time to send your children to study in Australia?
- Introduction of Australian school types, admission requirements and application process
- Introduction to top Australian secondary schools
- Introduction to Entrance Examination - Content and Importance of AEAS (Australian - Educational Aptitude Test)
- How to prepare for AEAS and share question types
23 September, 2023 (Sat) 3:00pm - 4:00pmSpeakers
- Ascent Prep & AEAS Official Preparation Course Tutor - Celine
- LINKEDU Head of Operation - Iris
Ascent Prep Hong Kong Causeway Bay Office - 5/F, Siu On Plaza, 482 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong