What is a Classified?
Classifieds are short, text-only advertisements. Our classifieds page was created to connect our community and assist students with finding goods and services offered by other students or community members.
Some things you can post:
- Lease transfers
- Jobs offered/looking for a job
- Services offered
- Things for sale/trade
- Missed connections
- Birthday messages
- Fun stuff!
Things we don't post:
- Anything politics-related (Election ads, political statements, political rallies)
- Anything that seems fishy
- Submissions without name or contact info
- Student union election ads (But you may absolutely post your group's AGM & voting info!)
- Bullying, defamation, and false claims
- Our classifieds page is not a platform for posting gossip, if you have a valuable news tip for us please send it to email@example.com or submit anonymously here
Cost of ad
Concordia Students: FREE
Concordia Faculty: 50 cents/word
Non-Concordia groups: $1/word
ADS MUST BE 30 WORDS OR LESS!
1. These postings are moderated and must abide by our advertising policies.
2. We don't post spam or offensive messages.
3. All ads and sponsorships are approved at the discretion of our Editorial Board.
4. You must include your name and contact info (you will be asked to specify which info you would like to display).
Approval and payment
Once your classified is approved, you will receive an email requesting payment. Once the payment goes through, the ad will be posted the following Thursday. The deadline for print publication is Tuesday at noon prior to the monthly print issue.
Ad run time
Classified ads run from Thursday to Thursday (7 days total).