100 Black Men of Philadelphia | 2021 African American History Challenge - TEAM REGISTRATION
The 100 Black Men of Philadelphia, Inc. invites all youth between 7th and 12th grade to form a (2) student team with an adult coach and compete in the Local Philadelphia African American History Challenge to WIN Opportunity to Compete *virtually* at 100 Black Men National Convention in Atlanta, GA (June 2021)!
The challenge will focus on the book "100 Great Facts of the Negro" by Dr. Henry Louis Gates (pgs. 3 - 102)
Local Challenge: Sunday, March 14, 2021 (2 pm - 5 pm) via Zoom.
* DEADLINE TO REGISTER TEAMS: Wednesday 02/26/2021
* Form either Junior High or Senior High (2) student teams!
* An Adult Coach can mentor more than one 2-student team.
* AAHC Saturday Coaching Sessions (9:00 am - 9:55 am)
1) 2/6/2021 (1st Saturday)
2) 2/20/2021 (3rd Saturday)
3) 2/27/2021 (4th Saturday)
4) 3/6/2021 (1st Saturday)
5) 3/13/2021 (2nd Saturday)
* PRIZES for JR. HIGH 2-STUDENT TEAM 1ST) Chromebooks 2ND) $100 3RD) $75
* PRIZES for SR. HIGH 2-STUDENT TEAM 1ST) Chromebooks 2ND) $150 3RD) $100
* NATIONAL PRIZE: The 100 Black Men Saturday Leadership Academy Jr. and Sr. High Teams who meet minimum (6) Saturday attendance and with highest score will qualify to represent the Philadelphia Chapter.
* REGISTER @
| Office: 267-238-2900 ext 5 |
$3,000 1st PLACE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL DIVISION WINNERS in 2018!!!
CHROMEBOOK LAPTOP - LOCAL COMPETITION 1ST PRIZE WINNER for JR. HIGH and HIGH SCHOOL DIVISIONS!!!
OFFICIAL BOOK OF COMPETITION
Junior High Students (7th & 8th grade)
Senior High Students (9th to 12th grades)
Adult Coach Full Name (Adult 18+)
Coach Contact Cell Number
Organization / School / Association
Student 1 Name
Student 1 Grade
Student 2 Name
Student 2 Grade
Do you agree to participate on a Weekly Thursday Check-In Video Conference Call starting Thursday 2/6/2020 @ 7 PM?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 100 Black Men of the Philadelphia Region.