April 24th Seminar
Fire Sprinklers 101
Introduction to Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
This full-day class is great for new inspectors and those that need a refresher. It covers the following:
* Basic types of sprinklers
* How various sprinkler systems operate
* Types and classes of standpipe systems and how they operate
* Types of fire pumps and how they operate
* Overview of inspection, testing and maintenance (ITM)
* Overview of what all firefighters should know about these various systems both pre- and post-fire events
Instructor Ron Ritchey
Great Lakes Field Services Coordinator
National Fire Sprinkler Association
April 24, 2020
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Plainfield Fire Protection District HQ
23748 W. 135th Street
**Must register by April 20th before 12:00 p.m.**
Additional Names (as wanted on certificate)
Billing E-Mail Address:
Are you a Member of the IFIA
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Illinois Fire Inspectors Association.