TRSM &Library Laptop Lending Online Request Form
The Ryerson University Library collaborates with the Ted Rogers School of Management for this remote laptop loan program to support the students. This is a service provided to assist students with access to technology for completing courses remotely during COVID-19. Users will need to complete and submit this online request form to access this program. Students who are experiencing hardship as a result of the pandemic will receive priority.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions:
- Laptop may be borrowed by undergraduate and graduate students who are registered in TRSM programs and are enrolled for the current term, both full-time and part-time with a valid Ryerson Library card / Ryerson One Card.
- Library users must be in good standing, i.e., no outstanding fines or liabilities over $20.00.
- Priority will be given to students who are experiencing hardship/need during COVID-19.
- Eligible users can borrow the laptop upon verification and processing by the Library.
- Loan period of the laptop is the end of the current term. Those users that register for the next term must re-submit the form to request the extension.
- Users should report any malfunction or problems of the laptop immediately upon receipt of it.
- As a borrower, you will be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft of the laptop. Replacement charges and processing fees apply in the event of loss or damage.
- The replacement charge for a laptop is $1,250, in addition to a processing charge of $20. Charges for missing laptop accessories also apply - $65 for AC-adaptor; and $110 for batteries (Totaling $1445).
- Laptop must be returned in person to TRSM Helpdesk OR shipped back to TRSM by appointment only. Return can be made by appointment only. Users need to contact
to schedule an appointment.
- It is the responsibility of the borrower to package the laptop securely when it is returned.
- If the laptop is not returned, grades will be withheld. It will also result in loss of borrowing privileges.
Agreeing to these terms certifies that the undersigned assumes full financial responsibility for this property while signed out in their name. The TRSM and Library are not responsible for any loss or damage to a user's file(s) saved to the laptop or by unexpected reboot, hardware failure, network interruptions or viruses. TRSM
and Library staff are not available to provide technical support or troubleshooting for any issues.
By signing below, it means that I have read and understand all the terms and conditions listed in this TRSM & Library Laptop Lending Request Form. In the event of a loss, theft, or damage while signed out under my name,
I understand that I am financially responsible for the laptop and charge associated with it. I agree to abide by these procedures and guidelines. I also acknowledge that failure to comply with any of these conditions may result in the loss of my library borrowing privileges.
Confirmation: Please sign and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Signed (Please put your full name here - Last name, First name)
I agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Yes, I agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ryerson University.