We would like to get to know more about you, your interests and your skills. Swerve Robotics is looking for willing adults to help us teach the next generation of engineers, artists, scientists, and innovators.
Ways you can volunteer:
1. Coach or Mentor a team or become a Subject area mentor (less time commitment)
2. Organizational volunteer - not as much student contact
3. Event volunteer
1. Our teams need mentors - both technical and non-technical. Technical skills such as manufacturing, CAD, computer programming, mechanical engineering, electrical, etc as well as NON-technical skills such as project management, business development, management, marketing, accounting, are needed by our teams. If you have these skills and are willing to donate some of your time, we would love to have you come and join us.
2. The organization is also looking for "behind the scenes" people who can help us with marketing, public relations, grant writing, accounting, etc.
3. In addition, we often run "league" events, scrimmages, or other events for teams. In order to do this successfully, we need volunteers to do everything from scorekeeping, to pit admin, to running concessions.
If you are interested in participating in one or more of these areas, please indicate below.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Best way to contact you
Phone (if phone, please give us your contact number in the "other" section
Do you prefer to work with elementary, middle school, or high school students
Are you a technical or non-technical person?
What is your area of interest/expertise?
How much time do you want to devote to your volunteer activities?
4 hours (or more) per week
6 hours per month
Once in a while or "one off"
I don't know yet
Do you work for a company that matches volunteer hours? If so, please indicate which company in "other".
I don't know, but will find out
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service