2021 LPDO Panel Attorney Application / Renewal Form
Applicants: Please note before submitting this application that there are minimum requirements for admission to the LPDO Panel. Please review contract herein and click to agree before proceeding.
A copy of the Trial Attorney Qualifications are below. Fulfilling these requirements does not ensure placement on the panel.
PANEL MEMBERS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS.
The minimum requirements are:
(1) Licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
(2) Principal or main office located in Lubbock County.
(3) Member in good standing with Texas State Bar.
(4) Member of the Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
(5) Minimum of 12 hours of mandatory CLE in criminal law within the past calendar year. (Attach a copy of your MCLE State Bar Compliance Report to email and return showing your hours and title of courses.)
(6) Compliance with state reporting requirements for criminal indigent practice percentages.
(7) Familiarity with case management software applications.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service