NAPHN19 Workshop Proposal
From December 17th to March 7th, we are accepting workshop applications for the next Passive House conference - NAPHN19!
All inquiries in regards to submissions can be forwarded to
• Workshop proposals should avoid focusing on specific products/services
• Proposals are encouraged to have highly technical focus
• A maximum of 2 presenters will be allowed to lead each workshop
Terms and Conditions
By submitting this proposal to host a Workshop, I agree to the following terms for participation laid out by the NAPHN19 Organizing Committee:
1. If accepted, I agree to email course content slides to the organizers at
for review and approval no later than Monday,
May 13th, 2017.
2. No self-promotional or product-specific content shall be included in the presentation
material. (Logo and name on first & last slide only.)
3. Any printed materials needed for attendees shall be submitted to the NAPHN19
Workshop Committee for printing no later than May 13th, 2019 to allow sufficient
time for organizers to print and distribute the materials at the various venues.
4. Payment shall be in the form of free registration to the conference and other workshops,
plus a $600 USD honorarium for each 4hr workshop. (Max. two free presenter
registrations per workshop. Honorarium is per 4 hour session and not per presenter.
Tours and evening events are not included and must be booked separately.
5. Presenters shall be formally thanked and recognized in the conference program and
website. We appreciate the effort that goes into crafting a great presentation.
6. The NAPHN19 organizers shall distribute feedback forms on sessions to attendees.
Results shall be shared with all presenters.
I accept the terms of participation as outlined above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of New York Passive House.
Terms of Service