Reduced Cost Spay/Neuter/Microchip Application
You may use this application form for four (4) pets for which you are requesting spay/neuter vouchers. If you need a spay/neuter for more than four pets, please complete another application for the remaining ones.
With generous grants from community sponsors, we are offering our Spay/Neuter Assistance Program for a limited time only.
* LOW-INCOME Lancaster, SC Residents Only
* Spay or Neuter Service: $20.00 for males / $30.00 for females.
* Price valid for cats and dogs at our veterinarian partner, Healthy Pets Spay, Neuter & Wellness Clinic in Rock Hill, SC.
* You must be able to provide your own transportation to and from the procedure in Rock Hill.
* Proof of current vaccinations is required. If your pet is not up-to-date on vaccinations, they will be provided at a reduced cost prior to surgery. Rabies vaccine: $5 and necessary adult booster vaccines are $5 each.
* Optional microchipping (includes lifetime registration): $25.00.
* Note that if the animal has evidence of fleas, a Capstar will be administered: $5
* Once your application is approved, we will email a voucher to you that will be accepted at Healthy Pets. You will need to contact them directly to set up your appointment after you have received your voucher.
Note: Pets must be up-to-date on all shots (proof required) or additional charges will be incurred.
USE THIS APPLICATION FOR UP TO 4 PETS. IF YOU HAVE MORE, PLEASE FILL OUT ANOTHER APPLICATION.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name (First and Last)
Your Email Address - Please type carefully - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS INCORRECT, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE VOUCHER.
Your Street Address
Your City, State & Zip Code
Note: We cannot process your application without your COMPLETE address. Thank you.
Would you like your email address added to the mailing list to receive THE LSPCA monthly newsletter?
Total annual household income
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service