Quaver Unit 1 Episode 4: Rhythm
1. At the beginning of the episode, Quaver compares the beat to bread and rhythm to __________.
the tasty filling
the solar system
2. True or False: There are four different types of rhythms.
3. To play a rhythm, you need the ________ in your head.
4. _________ is various patterns of sound connected to the _______ beat.
5. Which drum plays the same rhythm as the main beat?
6. The wires located under the snare drum are called _______.
7. True or False: Beat and rhythm are the same thing.
8. The unique rhythm found in Brazil is called the _______.
9. In which country are beats sometimes grouped in measures of 13?
10. True or False: Rhythm helps create different styles of music.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service