RACE Practice Spectator Reservations
We are pleased to announce that on October 19th you will be able to come in and watch your swimmers practice. There are a few new procedures for the safety of all involved.
1. Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before practice starts.
2. All adults must wear a mask at all times while in the building.
3. Please socially distance from other families while in the building.
4. All adults must sit in their designated section (see section map attached below)
5. Once seated in your designated section, please remain seated. We know some of you liked to use practice as an opportunity to walk the stairs or get your steps in but we can't allow that at this time.
6. No food or drink allowed
We will be disinfecting sections in between practices. Each section will be labeled with the section number and practice group. To check which practice group your swimmer is in, click on the my account button on our website, then click the member tab and scroll halfway down to see your swimmers' practice group.
We ask that you always watch for symptoms of COVID-19. As of August 27, the Texas Education Agency recommends the following list when evaluating whether an individual has symptoms consistent with COVID-19. If you or your child(ren) begin to experience any of these symptoms, you are encouraged to contact your healthcare provider. As a reminder, any swimmer or spectator who has a positive lab-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis or who have been in close contact with an individual who is lab-confirmed COVID-19 positive to notify the RACE Staff. Any of the following symptoms indicate a possible COVID-19 infection:
● Temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher when taken by mouth
● Chills, shaking or exaggerated shivering
● Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
● Sore throat
● Diarrhea, nausea or vomiting
● Loss of taste or smell
● Congestion or runny nose
● Significant muscle pain or ache; fatigue
This form allows parents to reserve practice viewing from spectator seating. Each practice group will have a specific section they are assigned to sit. Each section will be labeled.
Section - Group
Section 1 – RACE 7
Section 2 – RACE 8
Section 3 - RACE 2
Section 4 – RACE 6
Section 6 – RACE 1
Section 7 – RACE 5
Section 8 – RACE 3B
Section 11 – RACE 3A
Section 12 – RACE 4
Name(s) add multiple names in your party
What practice would you like to attend?
Date you would like to attend?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service