For inquiries, please contact the Event Secretariat at +852 3159 2919 / +852 3159 2902 or email at email@example.com.
(2) Registration must be made by returning the completed online registration form on or before 10 April 2019 (Wed), 5:30 pm . Participant who has successfully registered for the Conference will be notified by email on or before 12 April 2019 (Fri).
(3) If you do not receive any email confirmation from the Event Secretariat after 12 April 2019 (Fri), your name will be on waiting list.
(4) Participants who need to obtain CPD points must sign in and sign out of each session (AM and PM sessions). Participants who are late for more than 20 minutes or leave earlier of each session will not be qualified for the attainment of CPD Points of HKMC and IDRRMI in corresponding session. For the CPD requirements of HKMAAL and the Law Society of Hong Kong, please refer to their websites.
(5) If you are not able to attend the Conference after the receipt of the confirmation email, you are required to inform the Event Secretariat as soon as you are aware of unavailability on/ before the Conference date by email.
(6) If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning signals is hoisted and not lowered by 2 hours before the Conference start, the Conference will be postponed or cancelled.
(7) In case of any disputes, the Organizers reserve the right to make final decisions.
(8) The Conference is subject to change at any time without liability.
2. The personal data provided in the registration form will be used by staff of the Event Secretariat for delivering latest information including any events and courses to be held, discount, benefits and services offers. These personal data will not be transferred to other external parties for purposes as stated above.
3. Under the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have the right to request access to and correction of their personal data. Applicants wishing to access or make corrections to their data should submit written requests to the Event Secretariat.