Ultrasound Interest Group Executive Board Application 2018-2019
Hello OSUCOM! Interested in enhancing your involvement in Ultrasound through taking on a leadership role? Then please consider applying for the Ultrasound Interest Group Executive Board for 2018-2019.
The application is due Saturday, March 24, 2018 at midnight. After applications are reviewed by the 2017-2018 president and vice president, they will work with the 2018-2019 president and VP to select applicants for each position. We will announce the new leadership via email and in the April newsletter!
If you have any questions please email Charles McCombs at
1b. OSUCOM email
3. What experience have you had with Ultrasound Interest Group thus far? (choose all that apply + feel free to add your own text)
UltraFest 2017 Proctor
UltraFest 2017 TSUP
UltraFest 2017 Participant
Past UltraFest involvement (before 2017)
None, but I would love to be more involved!
4. In what ways do you feel being involved in Ultrasound will enhance your career and help you reach your future specialty goals?
5. What leadership experiences have you had in medical school thus far that you feel qualify you for a leadership position in USIG (if you are an M1, you can reference significant college/pre-OSUCOM leadership experiences)?
6. In what extra-curricular activities will you be involved in 2018-2019?
7. For which position in USIG are you interested in applying (select all that apply)?
Beginner US Coordinator
Intermediate US Coordinator
Advanced US Coordinator
Publicity, Marketing, and Social Media
Engagement and Outreach
Communities of Practice Coordinator
8. For each of the positions you chose in Q7, in order of preference (most desired first), please write a few sentences describing why you want this position and what you hope to accomplish in the upcoming year within it (new ideas, restructuring, etc).
9. Any other comments about why you are passionate about USIG or ideas that you have for future USIG programming? Let us know here!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of OSU Ultrasound.