InKAS Fall Trip 2019
- Date: October 5th to October 6th, 2019
- Place: Yeosu(여수)
- Meeting location/time: Seoul City Hall at 8:30am
(InKAS Bus will take you to Yeosu together in the morning.)
- Cost: $10
(Hotel, meals, transportation fees are all included.)
- Deadline: September 17, 2019
- Family and friends are welcomed to join
* Purpose of the Trip:
1.This is an overnight trip for Korean Adoptees.
2. As part of an event, we will participate in the "Yeosu Dong Dong Drum Festival" and join a parade together.
3. Just a fun weekend get-away for all participants.
4. Enjoy Korean autumn and have tons of fun! :)
Free night at Ocean Hill Hotel in 여수 & fun activities with Korean Adoptees/Family/Friends
Korean Name (If know)
Date of Birth
Friend of Korean Adoptee
Will you take InKAS Bus to Yeosu in the morning?
* Meeting location is Seoul City Hall at 8:30. It will be announced.
If you are not a KAD(Korean Adoptee), who is your adoptee friend or family companion? (Name of Adoptee)
Nationality *Passport nationality*
Food allergies or medical conditions InKAS should know during the trip
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of InKAS.