Match Loading to Pensra Experience
Please help us gauge your Fall 2021 experience.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your email address?
3. What is your role? (select all that apply)
Club field scheduler or coordinator.
Club referee coordinator
City field allocation coordinator (providing fields to multiple clubs).
4. What tasks do you perform for your club? (Select all that apply)
Obtain permits for field use (i.e from school, city, timeslots website, or city field coordinator).
Using the schedule from the league, decide at what day, time and field a home match will be played.
Negotiate with opponents regarding home match date, time or field choices.
Coordinate changes in date , time or field for club matches.
Create matches in the Pensra referee assigning system.
Assign referees to club matches using the Pensra referee assigning system
Assign referees to club matches using some other means
Check for problems between league schedule and Pensra schedule
Resolve problems between league schedule and Pensra schedule
5. For which clubs do your represent? (Select all that apply)
Alliance Futbol Club (Hayward)
Asian American Youth Soccer Academy
AYSO United Bay Area
Bay Area Girls Unite
Belont United SC
De Anza Force North
Force Silicon Valley
Half Moon Bay Sports Club
Madera Roja FC
Palo Alto SC
Peninsula Soccer Club
PSV Union FC
Ravenswood Youth SC
San Carlos United SC
SBL Lowen SC
SF Elite Academy
SF FC Royale
SF Independent FC
SF Sport Alianza
San Mateo County FC
South San Francisco SC
6. In which competitions do your teams participate? (select all that apply)
Nor Cal Premier (includes League, Pre-NPL and NPL)
Nor Cal State Cup
Cal North CCSL
7. We are only interested in the teams that play in NorCal Premier or CalNorth or Girls Academy or MLS Next Leagues. For how many teams in these leagues in the Fall 2021 do you coordinate fields or coordinate schedules or assign referees?
1 - 10 teams
11 - 25 teams
26 - 50 teams
51 - 100 teams
Over 101 teams
8. Are any of your matches assigned via the Pensra.org system? (If No, thank you for your time and no need to continue the survey.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service