Gift Aid Declaration Form
Make your tithes and offerings to Genesis Christian Life Fellowship (CLF) worth even more – at no extra cost to you! The UK Government’s Gift Aid scheme allows charities like Genesis CLF to reclaim tax on donations. This means that Genesis CLF can claim 25p extra on every £1 you give provided you are a UK tax payer.
Please note the following before completing :
1. You have to be a UK tax payer and have paid or will pay an amount of income tax/PAYE and/or capital gains tax (not other taxes like council tax or VAT) at least equal to the tax that Genesis CLF claims on my donation(s) in the tax year(s) the donations(s) were made.
2. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code
3. You will notify us by email at
● Want to cancel this declaration
● Change your name or home address
● No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and /or gains
To enable us to claim the gift aid on your financial gifts, simply complete details below.
Genesis Christian Life Fellowship's charity registration number: 1172172.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
First name or initial(s)
Address line 1
Address line 2
Town or city
Daytime telephone number
Your email address
I would like Genesis Christian Life Fellowship to claim Gift Aid on:
All donations I have made in the past 4 years
All my future donations
I would like Genesis Christian Life Fellowship to only claim gift aid on donations between:
(Enter a date range e.g. 1 January 2019 - 19 August 2019)
Declaration of eligibility
I am a UK taxpayer and have paid or will pay an amount of income tax/PAYE and/or capital gains tax (not other taxes like council tax or VAT) at least equal to the tax that CLF claims on my donation(s) in the tax year(s) the donations(s) were made.
I have read and understood all the notes listed above
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service