The purpose of Learning Forward Tennessee is to:
• provide awareness for and leadership in effective professional learning;
• provide up-to-date information based on assessed needs, current research, and state/national trend;
• promote effective models of professional learning that improve student learning;
• provide the opportunity through networking to share expertise and resources;
• promote the standards of effective professional learning as defined by Learning Forward (Revised Standards, 2011).
• Affiliate website includes book reviews
• Electronic ads for Learning Events
• Publishing Opportunities for K-12 teachers/Professional Action Research
• Affiliation with national organization that works solely to increase student achievement through more effective professional learning
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service