The purpose of Learning Forward Tennessee is to:
• provide awareness for and leadership in effective professional learning;
• provide up-to-date information based on assessed needs, current research, and state/national trend;
• promote effective models of professional learning that improve student learning;
• provide the opportunity through networking to share expertise and resources;
• promote the standards of effective professional learning as defined by Learning Forward (Revised Standards, 2011).