Stanbridge Academy: New Student Application
Thank you for your interest in Stanbridge Academy. This online form is a slightly-modified version of our standard application for new students. There are six sections to this form:
• Part 1 asks for information about your child
• Part 2 asks for your contact information
• Part 3 asks for your child's academic background and history
• Part 4 asks about any services your child may be receiving or has received
• Part 5 asks for two referrals
• Part 6 asks for additional paperwork and documentation required to complete the application process
COVID-19 restrictions limit access to our campus for outside visitors, so we have attempted to make the online application process as streamlined as possible while still collecting the necessary data and background information to assess if Stanbridge is the right fit for your child. Upon receiving this completed form, our Director of Admissions, Kirsten Gamb, will follow up via phone or email to confirm its receipt and to discuss next steps.
Should you have any questions about this form or the application process in general, do not hesitate to reach out to Kirsten directly; via email at
, or by phone at 650.375.5865.
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Stanbridge Academy.