Abstract Submission Form
INTERNATIONAL LEARNING NETWORK CONFERENCE 2019
Theme: Igniting Holistic and Innovative Learning Through Technology
We invite scholars, researchers, teachers, graduate and undergraduate students to present your research paper about how you design, develop, view, use, evaluate and critique the integration of technology in teaching and learning.
Please send us a 200-word abstract related but not limited to the following broad range of topics:
• Android apps for education
• Artificial Intelligence in educational setting
• Curating and creating online materials for teaching (Filipino, English, Math, Science, Social Studies, etc.)
• eBooks and enhanced books
• eLearning program for learning institutions
• Facebook and other social media for online & classroom learning
• Fourth Industrial Revolution & education
• Gamification in teaching & learning
• Hybrid/blended learning
• Learning Managing System and teaching
• Mobile learning
• Online risks and safety for Children
• Open and distance Education
• Personal learning systems
• Robotics, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
• Social media literacy
• Tablets & gadgets for education
• Web 2.0 for teaching & learning
• Other topics that you may specify
SUBMISSION GUIDE: Please write a 200-word abstract detailing the main topic, objectives or research questions, methodology and findings of the study.
Surname, First Name, Middle Initial
Address of organization/school/university
Name of co-authors, their titles and affiliations (if any)
Title of Paper
Abstract (max of 200 words)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of De La Salle University.