Innovative Ideas in Data Science (IID) @ TheWebConf 2020 Registration Form
Welcome to the registration form for Innovative Ideas in Data Science 2020 . We have a great, engaging schedule for the inaugural edition of the workshop! The workshop will be held online only, of course, which allows us to offer you free access to Innovative Ideas in Data Science!
Please fill out the following form if you want to participate in Innovative Ideas in Data Science 2020.
A note on data retention: A part of your responses to this registration form will be kept in perpetuity. Here is how we will use your data for this year's workshop and in the future years:
* We will use your email address to send you information about this year's workshop.
* In the future years, we will use your email address to notify you about the future Innovative Ideas in Data Science events. You can opt out of this by letting us know via a question towards the end of this survey.
* We will use your responses to make a decision about whether to approve your registration request. We have a limit of 200 people participating. Our intent is to include as many of you as we can in this year's workshop.
* We will delete the optional information you can provide about your native language and gender by 2020-06-21. We will keep aggregated statistics based on the responses you will provide to these questions to know, for example, what percentage of Innovative Ideas in Data Science participants were women.
* If you want the entirety of your registration data to be deleted from our records, please submit your request via
We will use your answer to get a sense of the diversity of the organizations who are interested in innovative data science. If you do not belong to an organization, respond with NA.
Tell us why you want to participate in Innovative Ideas in Data Science 2020.
I am a ...
High school student
What is your native language?
This question is optional. We will use your answer, if you choose to provide it, to get a better sense of the cultural diversity of workshop participants. Your answer to this question will not have impact on your registration.
What is your gender?
This question is optional. We will use your answer, if you choose to provide it, to get a better sense of the gender diversity of the Wiki Workshop participants. Your answer to this question will not have impact on your registration.
Prefer not to say
How did you learn about the workshop and reach this form?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service