Dunk Tank Rental Agreement
DUNK TANK RULES & AGREEMENT
1. Cancellations must be made no less than 72 hours of contracted rental date in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within the 72 hour window or less will only receive a refund of half the total rental cost or may choose to reschedule your rental within 2 months of original rental date and dependent upon availability. It is the renters responsibility to check the expected weather conditions on the date of your rental. If we set up the dunk tank you have rented, there will be no refunds given.
2. I assume all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property and agree to release and hold Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc. harmless for any and all claims, of any nature, arising out of use of the rental equipment while in my custody. In the event that the release and liability disclaimer as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, I hereby agree to a limit on any damages claimed by me to the total paid to Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc. for the rental.
3. I acknowledge and consent the right of Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc. owners, employees, and representatives to enter my premises at anytime to repossess said equipment.
4. I agree to reimburse Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc. for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 50% of all sums due, court costs and expenses incurred by Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc. to enforce collection or to preserve and enforce rights under this contract.
5. I agree not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any other location.
6. I understand and agree NOT TO PUT WATER, OILS, LOTIONS OR ANY OTHER LIQUIDS/BEVERAGES ON OR IN THE DUNK TANK (only water may be added). Doing so may cause irreversible damage to the dunk tank. You will forfeit your cleaning deposit and may incur further damage charges.
7. I agree to pay in full- the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
8. If the Dunk Tank is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair I agree to pay up to $4,000.00, the cost of the dunk tank and necessary accessories.
9. I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
10. I certify that each child allowed to utilize the equipment under my rental contract do not have any head, neck, back or other musculoskeletal injuries or disabilities, acute or chronic physical infirmity or on any treatment or medication that would result in injuries to the participants or others.
I agree to follow these rules while renting the Dunk Tank from Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc:
*Easy Dunker must always have an adult operator on duty while in use.
*When tank is going to be unattended, always drain water.
*NEVER LEAVE A DUNK TANK FILLED WITH WATER UNATTENDED!
*Cordon off a “danger zone” in front of, to the sides of, and behind the tank. Keep people out of the zone to avoid getting hit by an errant or deflected throw. Children should never be allowed inside this “danger zone.”
*Never place the dunk tank on a platform/stage. (A filled dunk tank weighs over 4,500 lbs.)
*Keep Easy Dunker away from electricity.
*Keep water level filled to at least 8” from the top of the tank.
*Only one person at a time should be allowed on the seat or in the tank.
*Keep all non-swimmers, anyone less than 5’ tall, or over 250 pounds off of the tank.
*Anyone with medical conditions that limit their physical exertion (such as, but not limited to heart condition, pregnancy, back injury, etc.) should stay off the dunk tank.
*To keep from slipping, the dunkee must always wear rubber sole shoes.
*Before the dunkee climbs onto the seat (each & every time), first make sure the seat is securely locked in place and the safety latch is engaged.
*The dunkee should use the handles to climb out of the tank and for getting back up onto the seat after being dunked.
*However, the dunkee must not hold onto the handles while being dunked.
*The dunkee must move toward the front of the tank when coming up out of the water to avoid hitting head on the seat.
*Only use balls provided with this dunk tank unit.
*Never stand on seat.
*When being dunked, the dunkee must keep hands on knees and sit forward on the seat.
*Do not allow anyone to hit target with hands.
*Do not operate Easy Dunker during a storm.
*Do not allow participants to eat or drink while sitting on or around the dunk tank. Allowing participants to do this will forfeit your $50 cleaning deposit.
Rental address (if same as mailing address, simply type "Same"):
I understand that I need to have a water spigot available to fill up the dunk tank at set up.
I understand and agree to this term.
I understand that a $50 refundable cleaning deposit will be collected in the form of a check or cash at the time of set up. It will be kept with my paperwork during my rental.
I understand and agree to these terms.
I understand that if the rental location is located outside of a 10 mile radius of Bitterroot Bouncers (806 S 1st Street in Hamilton, MT) that I will be billed $1/mile roundtrip via invoice which will need to be paid upon receipt and prior to my rental date.
I understand and agree to this term.
Electronic signature consenting to above terms (Type Full name):
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service