Please contact us VIA email should you have any questions, concerns or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: Early Bird Rate: $25.00/Youth, $20.00/Scouter, $20.00/OOS -> For those who are fully registered before Sept 19th.Regular Rate: $30.00/Youth, $25.00/Scouter, $20.00/OOS -> For those who register on or after Sept 20.LATE Rate: $35.00/youth, $30.00/scouter -> For those registering after Sept 26th.
UPDATE: We are now accepting Interact E-Transfers for payment fees and group deposits!
What: An amazing adventure annually, this years focus will be a "Flux in Time" - revolving around the popular Dr. Who's world where time travel and other dimensions is the norm. Don't be surprised if you see some things you thought were behind us *cough* zombies... And of course other things from the world of the Doctor.
What's not included in the registration fee?-> Again, great question! The only things NOT included/covered in your camp registration are: -> Food, your group will be responsible for cooking your own meals for the camp.
- A guaranteed slot for each member of your group attending (within the number you indicated)
- NO LATE FEE's (you read that right!). For each person registered (within the number you indicated), you will not be charged the late fee, regardless of date you register them. (Please see the terms section below for details).
- A locked in participant fee, meaning no price hikes or increases for any unforeseen circumstances on our end.
WE will email all groups who are listed as offers of intent in September to get your actual camper information, but for now numbers will do! You MUST submit a completed group registration BY September 22nd. Those who have not done so will have their camper slots locked as participants without a name, and your group WILL be charged for this participant slot. (You can always add or remove slots before this deadline if you cannot fill the space).
However, if you registered ADDITIONAL participants beyond the booked 10, then they would have to pay the late fee, if they registered beyond the late fee cut off date.
Extra Slots should be cancelled as soon as you know they're not going to be filled so that we can open them up to other groups.
Cheques can be mailed to "NPEMA - CAMPS" 10 Madelaine Crescent, Brampton, ON, L6S2Y9.
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE CAMP.
- Your reserved camper numbers (slots) will NOT be charged to your group (at this point).
- You will have the early bird participant rate locked in for all registrations within your above indicated number.
- You WILL COMPLETE your group's FULL Registration BEFORE September 22nd.
- All Empty spaces in your indicated number will be REMOVED (you can do this via email) before September 29th. -> Any remaining empty slots in your groups registration roster after this date will be charged to your group at the regular $25.00/slot fee maining will be booked in your groups name, and you will be responsible to pay for the slot, regardless of if an actual participant attends.
Failure to meet any of the above Terms of Service WILL result in your Offer of Intent becoming INVALID. All slots within your groups indicated amount will be released to other participants.