Motherly Inc. CCPA Right to Opt-Out of Sale Notice
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the ability to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. Some information that we share with third parties may constitute a “sale,” as that term is defined in the CCPA. For example, information that we share with our advertising partners so that you may receive advertisements on other websites about Mother.ly, as well as other advertisements related to your browsing habits, may meet the definition of a “sale” under the CCPA. To opt-out of such sharing, please fill out the form below. Alternatively, you may submit your request to us by email at
Please fill out the following form. All of the fields are required.
Are you a California resident?
Please check all of the categories of information that you would like for us to selling about you.
1. I would like Motherly to stop selling all information it has on file about me.
2. Identifiers, such as your name or email address.
3. Categories of personal information protected under California Civil Code Section 1798.80, such as your name, address, and payment card information.
4. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as information about your age.
5. Commercial information, including records of sales or purchases.
6. Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browsing history or your IP address.
7. Geolocation information.
8. Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above.
Please note that Motherly Inc. may request additional information from you in order to verify your identity.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Motherly.