Intrigue COVID-19 E-Commerce Initiative
How it works:
- There are 10 spots available for Phase 1 – Work to be completed April 20th – May 20th
- Application deadline is April 19th at 11:59pm.
- Intrigue will put you through our Growth Accelerator Program
- We’ll build you an e-commerce website, no money up front
- Intrigue will create a series of emails to your email list and update your current website to drive traffic to your new online store
- Intrigue will take 10% of every sale made through your new e-commerce website.
- We’ll invoice you at the end of each month so you have the cash to pay.
- We’ll only be charging 5% until July 31st to help everyone get through this crisis.
Start the Application!
Please provide a 1-2 sentence summary of your business.
How many products do you want to sell online?
What is your expected number of orders per week online?
What is your expected average order size?
$50 - $100
$101 - $500
$501 - $1000
$1000 - $2500
$2500 - $5000
$5000 - $10000
Do you have a Point of Sale System? If Yes, which one do you use?
Do you use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software? If yes, which one do you use?
Do you use an Online Accounting software? If yes, which one do you use?
What company do you use for payment processing?
How do you want your customers to receive their order?
Third Party Shipping i.e. Canada Post, UPS, Fed Ex, Purolator
Drop Ship from Manufacturer
What is your average Gross Margin?
What is the size of your email list?
100 - 1000 Contacts
1001 - 2000 Contacts
2001 - 3000 Contacts
3001 - 5000 Contacts
5001 - 10000 Contacts
How long will it take you to send us a list of 10 products/services with all of the details and pictures in a spreadsheet?
more than two weeks
When would you like your e-commerce website live?
Less than 24 hours
24 - 48 hours
48 - 96 hours
5 - 10 days
more than two weeks
What opportunity do you see for your business selling online?
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Intrigue Media.