Boise Goat Yoga Participant Waiver 2021
Boise Goat Yoga
10400 Meadow Lark Dr.
Boise, ID 83704
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I agree and acknowledge that:
1. I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity, and am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in physical injury, serious physical injury or death.
2. I understand that participation in this Activity involves proximity to untamed animals and release the animals and their owners from any harm caused by being in their presence.
3. I hereby, for myself and for my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, fully release, waive and forever discharge any and all rights or Claims I may have, now or in the future, against any Released Party, even if the Claims are based on the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Released Party or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, I further release any recourses that I may now or hereafter have resulting from any decision of any Released Party.
4. I agree not to sue any Released Party for Claims, even if the Claims arise from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify (reimburse for any loss) and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability (including any reasonable legal fees they may incur) defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
5. I am aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide me with medical care during the Activity. I understand and acknowledge that there may be no aid stations available for the Activity.
I understand that during my participation in activities at this location, I am using the space and equipment with proper form and function in sound mind and body. It is expressly agreed that all activities and use of all facilities shall be undertaken by member at member’s sole risk. Emily Nielsen shall not be liable for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, or actions whatsoever to member or member’s property arising out of or connected with the use of any of the services and facilities of the studio or the ground on which the studio is located. The below signed does expressly forever release and discharge the studio from all such claims, demands, injuries, or actions; and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of the member or the owner.
BY TYPING YOUR NAME BELOW, Participant accepts and agrees to the terms and provisions contained in this agreement.
By typing my name below, I authorize Emily Nielsen (Fit for Motherhood, LLC) and other authorized media to photograph or video me during our time together at Boise Goat Yoga.
I understand the photos/videos could be used to generate a profit or for other commercial purposes the retreat leaders deem appropriate. I understand the photos may be used online which is accessible throughout the country, and internationally for advertising purposes. I have not been compensated nor will I seek compensation for the photos/videos. I release the organization from responsibility should a third party violate the terms of this release.
Name (First Last)
Date of Event
Please list the date and time you are attending Boise Goat Yoga
Are you accompanying minors to the event?
Please list the name(s) of minors covered in this waiver:
Cancellation Policy: If class is canceled to weather or other cause deemed by host, class will be rescheduled within 2 hours of start time and tickets can be used for another upcoming class or refunded. COMMUNITY CLASSES: Ticket holder can request to reschedule or refund up to 5 days before your ticketed class; no refunds 0-5 days before the event. Rescheduling cannot be guaranteed. SPECIAL EVENTS: Full refunds are available 10 days before date of event; 50% refundable 7-9 days before event; NO refunds if you cancel 0-6 days before date of event.
Covid-19 Information & Precautions
Masks are now optional during your class.
When you attend an event at Boise Goat Yoga, you agree that you have NOT, in the past 14 days, experienced
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
You also submit that you have NOT
• been in direct contact with a person known to have Covid-19
• been diagnosed with Covid-19
We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone exhibiting signs of illness.
Our classes are held outside where we encourage social distancing of 6 feet away from people who you do not live with.
We have hand sanitizer and a hand-washing station available for use before, during, and after the event. Our equipment is sanitized but we do suggest you supply your own yoga mat.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service