Week 27 Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. The goalkeeper of Team A runs with the ball to the edge of the penalty area. The assistant referee notices that the goalkeeper clearly crosses the line of the penalty area while holding the ball in his hand. He signals this towards the referee, who doesn’t notice him immediately. The long ball from the goalkeeper reaches an attacking player, who is fouled with a tackle by a player from Team B, just outside the penalty area at the other side of the field of play. The referee whistles and then realises his assistant referee has put his flag up. How is play restarted?
Direct free kick for Team A
Indirect free kick for Team A
Direct free kick for Team B
Indirect free kick for Team B
2. The referee restarts play with a dropped ball. After the ball has touched the ground, a player kicks it directly back towards his own goal. The goalkeeper did not expect this and tries to save the ball. He touches the ball. The ball enters the goal. How is play restarted?
3. A defender starts holding the shirt of an attacker outside the penalty area and continues inside the penalty area. The referee must award a(n)
Indirect free kick where holding started
Indirect free kick where the holding stopped
Direct free kick where the holding started
Penalty kick (because the holding continued into the penalty area)
4. A penalty kick is awarded and a team-mate of the identified kicker takes the kick and scores. What does the referee decide? The referee …
Cautions the player who takes the kick and orders a retake
Cautions the player who takes the kick and restarts with an indirect free kick
Restarts with an indirect free kick
Awards the goal
5. Christian Fuchs throws the ball in. The ball goes very far, touches the ground and enters the opponent’s goal directly, without being touched. How is play restarted?
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service