Southern Connecticut Chinese School Student Volunteer Application Form 2017-18
Thank you for your interest of serving as a volunteer to Southern Connecticut Chinese School (SCCS). We will use the information you provide below (* - required) to contact you when the service opportunities fitting your interests become available. SCCS appreciates your participating in student community service program! Should you have any question, please contact
1. Name of the volunteer (First Last, and Chinese Name if you have one)
2. Name of the parent/guardian (First Last) and Phone number
3. Volunteer's cell and home phone numbers (please mark with "cell" or "home") and email
4. Parent/guardian's email
6. Volunteer's school and current grade
7. Volunteer's current SCCS Chinese class grade (if you don't attend any SCCS class, please reply with "NA". If you have graduated, please reply with "graduated), or one of the current enrichment class name (if you don't take Chinese course)
8. Please indicate your availability for volunteering (you can select multiple choices)
Some Sunday afternoons, for a shool event such as school shop, holiday celebration, etc.
off-school-time activities, such as newsletter editing, scool event preparation, etc.
9. Which of the following community service activities are you interested (you can select multiple choices)?
Chinese class teaching assistant (need to serve two class blocks, 1:25-3:15 or 3:25-5:10)
Enrichment class teaching assistant
Checking class attendence
Chinese tutoring to non-heritage students in SIF club (12:30-1:25pm)
School events and activities
Other - if you would like to specify, please indicate below
10. Would you like SCCS to record your community service hours and issue a certificate to your school/fill your school's community service form?
Please share your past SCCS volunteer experience, your volunteer experience at other organizations, or your skills/talents, if you want
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service