Diary of a TCK
Hi there! I am Rafika and I am a TCK just like you. I am compiling TCK stories from around the globe into a book called "Diary of a TCK". I would greatly appreciate it you are willing to share your TCK stories to the world (who knows it could inspire TCKs and nonTCKs as we all know this world is getting more globalized!). Your answers in this short survey will let me know briefly about you before proceeding for the interview (via Skype or written - your choice!). From the interview, I will then write a creative summary/story and send you before publishing it! And as a show of thanks, I could send you the finished product for free (pdf version). Thanks for your participation!
Feel free to contact me if you have questions:
1. Full name + contact (social media accounts, web, blog, etc)
You can skip this if you prefer to be anonymous
2. What is your nationality/ passport/ home country?
You may skip this if you think this is too personal
4. Where are your parents from?
5. Where were you born?
6. Which countries did you grow up in (which life phase and how long did you spend in each)?
In chronological order. For example: Tanzania (2 years, born), Indonesia (a few months), Switzerland (2 years, kindergarten), Finland (4,5 years, elementary), Indonesia (3 years, secondary school), Suriname (3 years, high school)
7. Where is your current residence?
8. What is your favourite quote related to TCK life?
You can make your own. For example: "A rootless plant doesn't grow strong" - Rafika
9. What are you currently doing? (community, job, hobbies, study, etc)
10. Please share as much as you like: Where or what would you consider as home?
11. What would you say to TCKs out there who are struggling with their TCKness (whether it be TCK kids who are trying to adapt to a new country, homesickness, rootless, lack of belongingness, itchy feet, etc)?
12. Days/times preferred for a Skype interview (and how much time you have)
If you prefer a written interview, also let me know in the comment box below. No need to answer if you are not sure yet
13. Skype ID (if you are prefer a Skype interview)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service