PNACAC Conference and Event Coordinator Nomination / Application Form
Conference and Events Coordinator Position Description
The primary purpose of the Conference and Events Coordinator is to serve as a key planner for major board member events and the annual conference. This is an appointed, non-voting, unpaid/volunteer professional development position that works with the PNACAC Executive Board. The position’s ultimate roles are to:
1. Assist the President-Elect, President, and Past President with event planning details and miscellaneous logistics;
2. Aid in the vetting and selection process of potential event host sites;
3. Help identify venues that may be able to offer in-kind spaces or services and reduce overall costs and expenses for
4. Manage and organize programmatic and budgetary records for historical reference;
5. Serve as a co-lead on the planning committee for the annual conference;
Previous experience in the leading, planning and development of major events of various sizes and duration
Strong organization and communication skills
Previous knowledge and historical experience within the PNACAC region and working with member institutions
PNACAC Will Provide Coverage For:
Annual PNACAC Conference Registration
Travel and Lodging Expenses to/from PNACAC Conference per PPM
Travel Expenses to/from Executive Board Retreats and Meetings per PPM
Travel Expenses to/from NACAC Conference for Executive Board Meeting per PPM
Travel Expenses for Conference Planning Meetings per PPM
Early travel to events may be permitted for set up and will be determined on an individual event basis
Please answer the following:
This is an application is for myself.
This is a nomination for someone else.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pacific Northwest Association for College Admission Counseling.