Welcome to the application process for the 2019 Asheboro Fall Festival, hosted by the Randolph Arts Guild. The event will be held on Saturday, October 5th from 10 am - 6 pm and Sunday, October 6th from 12 pm - 6 pm. Rain or Shine.The purpose of the 2019 Asheboro Fall Festival is to showcase the talents of artists who make handmade crafts.
We've made some changes to the application process to better support our vendors and participants.
HERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT FACTS FOR THIS YEAR'S FESTIVAL
• Booth fees have increased Vendor payouts have been eliminated from the end of the festival. We have developed a site map, that once you've been approved, you are able to choose a location for your booth. VENDOR IS NOT GUARANTEED THE SAME LOCATION FROM PREVIOUS YEARS Booth fees cover both days of the festival 10x10 space $150 10X20 space $250 Vendors are encouraged to participate for the duration of the festival. • Individuals may apply to exhibit and sell their HANDMADE ITEMS in one of the categories listed below. RESALE OF WHOLESALE ITEMS IS NOT PERMITTED.
Woodworking Ceramics/Pottery Painting/Drawing Photography Specialty Craft/ Mixed Media (metal, recycled/re-purposed, yard art, wreaths) Crochet/Knitting/Weaving/Fiber Arts Glass work Jewelry Clothing/Boutique/Bath &Body
• Applicants will be required to submit 3 photos reflective of their craft/art and a detailed description of their work. Pictures can be either emailed to apply2019FF@randolphartsguild.com, mailed to address listed below or dropped by Morings Gift Shop with a copy of their application.
• DEADLINE for application : FRIDAY, JULY 12th .
• The Asheboro Fall Festival Team will review the submitted photos and applications during the weeks of July 14th thru July 26th. • The team will begin contacting approved artists the week of Aug 5th. PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL. (We kindly ask for your patience during this process and wait for our team to contact you with our decision.)
• The submission of this application with a $10 non-refundable registration fee will reserve your slot for consideration pending final approval by the Randolph Arts Guild.
• ONCE APPROVED, ALL BOOTH FEES MUST BE PAID BY FRIDAY AUGUST 16th by 5pm. • FEES can be paid by calling Morings Gift Shop at 336-629-0399 after you have submitted your online application, mailing a check with your application or stopping by the store to pay in person.(Gift Shop Hours Tues-Fri 10am-6pm)
ADDRESS: Randolph Arts Guild -Craft Vendor 123 Sunset Ave P.O.Box 1033 Asheboro, NC 27204 -1033
Questions can be sent into our 2019 Asheboro Fall Festival email at: apply2019FF@randolphartsguild.comThank you!