The applicant will comply with the following regulations:1. The applicant will provide their own equipment and set-up to the approval of the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government’s Division of Parks and Recreation and the St. Patrick’s Festival.
2. Applicant employees must be neat, clean and maintain a good attitude with the public.
3. Applicant space must be left in a condition equal to or better than the condition it was found in prior to the set-up.
4. Applicant may only place signage on their booth and no other location. Signage must be provided by the vendor.
5. The Division of Parks and Recreation and the St. Patrick’s Festival reserves the right to refuse participation to any applicant that does not comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
6. Information Booths: applicants will not vend any materials or merchandise during the event. Only informational materials may be dispensed, at no charge, to the public or any consumer during the event.
7. Arts & Crafts Vendors: All products, merchandise or information offered should be relevant to the Irish/Celtic culture.
Applicant must submit a description of items to be offered (pictures are acceptable) with the registration application.
The St. Patrick’s Festival reserves the right to prohibit vendors from selling items that do not meet these requirements.
8. Artists and crafts people selling their own products must be displayed in an Irish/Celtic manner.
Checks payable to Lexington Parks and RecreationApplications and booth fees must be received by February 8th for consideration.