Rent My Party Bus™ Waiver Form
Please forward this form to each rider:
and make sure to complete this form the day of your event before boarding your bus.
Before boarding the bus, EACH RIDER MUST sign this form the day of your event. Its easy!
Ask your guests find this form on our website or send text them this link –
Step 1: Sign the Waiver below the day of your event
Step 2: Receive the Email Confirmation
Step 3: Show the Email Confirmation to the Driver as you board
After you click Submit the form will go blank. You should receive your Email Confirmation shortly. If you are having trouble receiving it, please check your spam folder.
If you complete this form for a minor, please forward the Email Confirmation to the minor or print the Email Confirmation for them.
If you need additional help, please give us a call at (612) 226-1188
I understand that riding in a Rent My Party Bus™ vehicle is a potentially dangerous activity. I understand that the vehicle may need to stop suddenly and without warning. Riding without a seat belt, standing, and walking in a moving vehicle is inherently dangerous. I understand that the floor and steps in the vehicle may be slippery, particularly if it is raining or snowing. I understand that alcohol consumption makes such inherently dangerous conditions more dangerous for me. I assume the risk that I may be injured while using the Rent My Party Bus™ services. I assume all risks associated with my use of the Rent My Party Bus™ services, as well as all risk of loss, theft or damage of personal property while using or present on the Rent My Party Bus™ vehicle or at the establishments/locations where the vehicle may visit. I will not bring any action against Rent My Party Bus™, its employees, agents, successors and/or assigns, for personal injury, property loss, or property damage, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors and/or assigns, the right to bring such action. This release does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or reckless misconduct of Rent My Party Bus™ personnel.
I affirm that I am at least eighteen years of age and of sound and sober mind and capable of making this Release. Further, I agree that I understand all the language in this document and what I am doing and agreeing not to do by signing it. If I did not fully understand what this document means, I would not sign this document or use a Rent My Party Bus™ vehicle.
1. All riders must be 18 years of age or older, unless given permission by their parents or guardians.
2. Riders must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
3. All alcoholic beverages and people holding them must remain on the Rent My Party Bus™ vehicle at all times.
4. Renters may bring on board alcoholic beverages such as liquor, beer, wine or other fermented beverages as allowed by law as long as renter is 21 years of age or older. Renter takes full responsibility alcoholic beverages and will not allow anyone under age to consume it.
5. The Rent My Party Bus™ driver is responsible for the Rent My Party Bus™ vehicle and his/her decisions are final.
6. All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during and after Rent My Party Bus™ services. Inappropriate behavior will result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passengers(s) asked to disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to: Extreme intoxication, Giving alcohol to non-passengers, inappropriate language or gestures, Public urination /vomiting, Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour, Excessive noise/screaming , violence or threats of violence, or any other behavior deemed to be inappropriate.
7. Any transgressions of the above restrictions may result in the driver ending the tour immediately. No refund will be issued for tours ended early due to passenger behavior.
8. Your information may be added to our marketing. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Due to COVID-19 we have added the Pre-Screening Questions below to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may not board our bus and we strongly encourage that you self quarantine.
1. Do you live with someone who in the last 14 days has received a positive test result for COVID-19?
2. Are you or anyone in your household waiting for a COVID-19 test result?
3. Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with someone in the last 14 days who received a positive test result for COVID-19?
4. Have you traveled by airplane in the last 14 days?
5. Do you have any MORE common COVID symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition: fever greater than 100.4 F, or new and/or worsening cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell.
6. Do you have any LESS common COVID symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition: sore throat, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, chills, muscle pain, excessive fatigue, new onset of severe headache or nasal congestion.
Date Of Event (mm-dd-yyyy)
If you're a parent or guardian signing for a minor. What is the minor's full name?
I have read, understood, and I agree to the above provisions.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service