Boutique 'Pre-Approval' Application
Thank you for your interest in selling in our Boutique!
This application is a pre-approval to sell with us. It shouldn't take you more than a few minutes to complete. Once completed and approved you will be provided an in-take form to collect all the details to create your account and listings with us.
What are we?
A full-service website and distribution center for local handmade makers. Operated by makers just like you. We're the place where online come together!
Applications are available for residents of Durham Region (Ontario) and surrounding areas. If you can drive to TMH you're local in our eyes!
BOUTIQUE MEMBER PLANS
Single Listing includes to 10 variations
- just dipping your toes in⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- ideal for 1-3 listings⠀
Bundle 4-10 Listings
- mini website collection⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- ideal for 4-10 listings
- up to 10 variations in each
Sales commission 12%
Sales commission covers; monthly direct deposits, pickup service fees, detailed monthly reports, fulfillment, printing, processing fees, packaging, bookkeeping costs, +time.
Payouts are paid monthly by direct deposit. Detailed sales reports are provided.
Marketing channels - in-house, social media (FB/IG), newsletter.
- no watermarks
- no collages
- stock images are NOT allowed
- images must be of product you or your team made
- SQUARE CROP, clear, in-focus, well lit & bright, soft lighting
- not required for all vendors
- required for 'high liability' products like; food, teethers, baby products, body care, candles, oils
- must be insured, DineSafe approved and hold a Food Handlers permit
- direct selling or MLM business models
- licensed products and fabrics without proof of usage permissions (i.e Disney, Seuss, Paw Patrol etc.)
Cancellation Policy: Sellers are committed to a 3-month contract to start. Following that, we require 2wks notice by email to pause or cancel your membership.
The Maker's Hub
Address: 1200 Phillip Murray Ave. Unit #5 Oshawa
If you are still interested, please fill out the following application.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service