6th Grade Countdown Packet Mixed Review Test
1. What is the area of the figure below?
2. The net of a cube is shown. What is the surface area, in square inches, of the cube?
3. 1. Samantha bought a refrigerator that is 3 ½ feet wide, 5 ½ feet tall, and 2 ½ feet deep. How much space will the new refrigerator occupy?
4. An equation is shown. ■(8 + 5) = 56 + 35
What factor is missing from the equation?
5. Write the following values in order from least to greatest:
2.25, 2.5, -0.5, 1.25
6. It took 7 hours to mow 4 lawns. How many lawns could be mowed in 35 hours?
7. Glenn wants to learn more about his classmates. Which of the following are statistical questions that Glenn can ask?
Select all that apply
Is Jennifer wearing glasses today?
How tall is Jeremy?
How tall are all of the students?
How many students brought lunch today?
How old are the students?
How many students brought lunch each day over the past month?
8. Identify which value of x would make the two expressions equivalent:
3(2x + 4) and 4(2x -4)
9. Select all of the equations for which x=3 is a solution.
3x = 9
x + 5 = 8
5x - 5 = 10
2x + 1 = 3
x - 8 = 11
10. Select all the values of x that would make the statement true: 3x + 4 ≤ 10
x = 1
x = 2
x = 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of School District of Palm Beach County.
Terms of Service