2019 VENDOR APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
WEST ASHEVILLE TAILGATE MARKET
MARKET DIRECTOR: Quinn Asteak
LOCATION: 718 Haywood Road, Asheville, NC, 28806
MARKET DATES & APPLICATION PROCESS
2019 DATES: Tuesdays / April 9 - November 26 / 3:30pm - 6:30pm
(Market hours will change to 2:30pm - 5:30pm after Daylight Saving time)
Returning and new vendors must submit a vendor application form by February 4, 2019 to be considered for membership status. Beyond the February 4 application date, day vendor applications will be accepted on a continuing basis throughout the season. It may take up to one month for a response from the Market Director.
The Holiday Market is a separate application and will be released in the fall.
1. COMPLETE THE ON-LINE APPLICATION + AGREEMENT FORM.
2. REVIEW & EVALUATION: The Board's membership chairs will review all applications.
3. POTENTIAL SITE VISIT: A site visit will occur at the discretion of the board.
4. NOTIFICATION: All applicants will be notified of their status by March 8th.
5. PAYMENT: Member vendor payment is due March 18th. Day vendor payments are due at the end of each market.
$125 for the season, plus a $5 fee for each market attended. Up front payments are due by March 18th. The market withholds 3% from the bi-monthly token reimbursements to cover processing fees.
$20 per week. Fees will be collected at the closing of each market attended. The market withholds 3% from the bi-monthly token reimbursements to cover processing fees.
Name of Producer
Who will be the primary contact person?
Name of Business
Name checks should be "payable to" for token reimbursements
Cell Phone Number
Home Phone Number
Full Business Mailing Address (MUST include: Street, City, State, & Zip)
FaceBook, Instagram, and any other Social Media links
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service