Call for volunteers - Hakawy International Arts Festival for Children 11th edition - March 2021
AFCA for Arts and Culture opens a call for volunteers to join the 11th edition of Hakawy International Arts Festival for Children.
Every year, Volunteers work tirelessly in a variety of positions related to the various operational aspects of Hakawy International Arts Festival for Children, ranging from hosting festival-goers, access points, stage management, media and artists liaison and a multitude of other tasks required to make this event successful.
* Volunteer T-shirt ( shirt must be worn at all times when on duty)
* Opportunity to attend performances
* Gaining an invaluable experience, meeting national and international artists and serving the community.
* Certificate of appreciation
Important dates to know:
* Application deadline: 25th of February 2021
* Introduction meeting: communicated soon
* Festival set up: 11th at 20th of March 2021
• A minimum age of 18 years old
• Availability for the festival’s whole period or at least 5 days.
• Committed and respects time.
• Following a strict code of ethics and conduct
• Motivated team player
• Volunteer will be placed according to skills, availability and experience
Waiting for you to join our amazing tram :)
First experience to volunteer with Hakawy?
No, I was a volunteer at Hakawy before
Have a driving licence
Have a car
Tell us about your special skills
Which of those categories is the most suitable for your qualifications?
Front of house (Welcoming artists- Provide festival information to public..etc)
Host (Accompany artists during their stay in Egypt)
Media (Photography- Video- Press...etc)
Logistics (Transportation, catering and food stuff...etc)
Technical (Light and sound setup - stage managment...etc)
Your available dates during the festival (Please mention 5 days at least)
Special Needs (do you have any special requirements or needs we should be aware of?)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of AFCA for Arts and Culture.