Date: September 17th, 2022
Time: 12 pm - 7 pm
Location: Station Park Fountain Square
- vendors will have the option to tell us what type of space they prefer from the map below (RED or BLUE)
- red booths are priced slightly higher because these spaces were highly requested by vendors last year and we want to be fair in giving out these spaces.
- the map is our best approximation of where booths will be placed the day of the event. Please know that they may shift slightly the day of the market but RED booths will always be in the center area of the market.
- each booth is 10 x 10 feet, vendors are responsible for all set up materials (tables, chairs, ect.)
- canopies are STRONGLY recommended and must be weighed down
- once fees are paid no refunds will be given
- upon acceptance vendors must fill out two waivers
- set up is from (10:30-11:45 am)
- a map with a general location of your booth will be provided the week of the market
- take down is promptly at 7:00pm, no early take downs will be permitted
- vendors are responsible for taking their own payment and manning their booths
- no central checkout and no commission fees
- Juniper Market will provide each vendor with a temporary sales tax license and instructions on how to report sales tax
- each vendor is responsible for paying their own sales tax
**** Applicants will be notified no later than February 12th of decisions and payment/waivers will be due February 15th.
If you have any questions feel free to DM us on instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org