Official Marketo Sample Questions: June 2018 (1/3)
Full archive 👉
01. A marketing manager has an engagement program with emails that have been activated and approved. The stream cadence has been set up, and the program turned on, but after the cast date, the manager can see that emails are not sent.Which step has been missed?
A. The quality of the deliverability is not checked
B. Members have not been added to the engagement program
C. The CRM sync with the engagement program is not activated
D. The engagement score has not had sufficient time to calculate
02. A content marketing manager has 1000 leads in an engagement program, 110 of which have exhausted all the content. The content marketing manager recently completed a new whitepaper and has added the new content into the program at the top of the only stream in the program. How many leads will receive the new white paper at the next cast, assuming there are no deliverability issues and no additional people will be added to the program?
03. To personalize an email, a marketer wants to use different types of tokens. What is an incorrect use of a token in an email asset?
A. Date Token
B. Trigger Token
C. Company Token
D. Email Script Token
04. Which asset type can be used in an engagement program stream?
B. Hosted URL
C. Landing Page
D. Email send program
05. Where is the number of email addresses unsubscribed from an Email Send Program found?
A. The Program Members tab
B. The Program Summary View
C. The Program Smart List tab
D. The Program Dashboard View
06. Which type of reporting is impacted by the acquisition program?
A. Program Dashboard
B. Email Performance Report
C. Lead Performance Analyzer
D. Program Performance Report
E. Landing Page Performance Report
07. Which two columns on the Program Performance Report are calculated using acquisition program? (Choose all that apply)
A. New Names
B. Total Members
C. Revenue per New Name
D. Cost per Member (USD)
E. Cost per New Name (USD)
F. Revenue per Member (USD)
08. A marketer ran a program and did not assign a program status with success. The marketer now wants to run a program performance report to find the cost per success for the program.What will occur?
A. The report will return an error for cost per success.
B. The report will return a null value for cost per success.
C. The report will identify the last program status as a success and calculate based on that.
D. The report will identify the first program status as a success and calculate based on that.
09. A Contact Us form and landing page are located in a program. Which acquisition is automatically set if a new lead fills out the Contact Us form?
A. The name of the form
B. The name will be blank
C. The name of the program
D. The name of the landing page
10. A marketing manager recently launched a landing page with the following URL: "go.marketo. com/pricing". The manager is keeping the page content the same, but wants to update the URL to "go.marketo. com/product-costs". How should this update be done?
A. Edit URL Settings
B. Enable Personalized URLs
C. Open URL Builder in Admin
D. Generate a private preview URL
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service