Lithuania – discover new supply chain partners. Engineering and technology success stories and the latest achievements.
November 17, 2020 / 10:30-12:00 a.m. (CET)
Automotive production in Lithuania is currently enjoying the most favourable conditions for growth. The country’s rich traditions in engineering have been strengthened by the recent arrival of major industry players like Hella and Continental. Yet the market remains far from saturated, which means an abundance of engineering talent, highly competitive costs, and rapid scaling. Establish collaborations in Lithuania that deliver today and are ready for tomorrow. Discover the latest achievements and the electric vehicle technologies developed solutions in Lithuania.
1) Dr. Kurt-Christian Scheel, Managing Director of German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA): introduction and welcome speech.
2) Dr. Marius Skuodis, Viceminister of the Ministry of Economy and Innovation of Lithuania: overview of Lithuanian eco-system.
3) Florian Schröder, CEO of German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce (AHK): introduction and welcome speech.
4) Giedrius Valuckas, President of the Lithuanian Association of Free Economic Zones: Lithuania - place for expansion or gateway for German companies.
5) Darius Lasionis, CEO of Baltic Automotive Components Cluster (BACC): Development of automotive sector in Baltics - engineering achievements and success stories with examples of latest developed solutions for electric vehicle technologies.
6) Tobias Pohlschmidt, CEO of HELLA Lithuania: case study of expansion to Lithuania.
Moderated by Šarūnė Šablevičienė, Commercial Attaché of the Republic of Lithuania in Germany, Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service